[NUUG kart] OSM editing

Michael Bell michael.bell at cms.hu-berlin.de
Fri Sep 10 16:33:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

I noticed that you usually communicate in Norwegian on this list but I
don't speak it and OpenStreetMap references this list for questions
regarding Norway.

I was two weeks in Norway and created some GPX traces. My question is
now, is it a good idea to create OSM ways and POIs from these traces by
myself or should I just upload these traces?

I'm not sure about the tagging of footpaths because footpaths of this
style we usually do not have in Germany. So my tagging could be
potentially wrong.

Best regards

Michael

Michael Bell                        Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin

Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 70143          ZE Computer- und Medienservice
Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704           Unter den Linden 6
michael.bell at cms.hu-berlin.de       D-10099 Berlin

PGP Fingerprint: 09E4 3D29 4156 2774 0F2C  C643 D8BD 1918 2030 5AAB