[NUUG kart] Fwd: Forbedre sykkelkartdata i OSM i samarbeid med Oslo kommune

Chris Raynor contact at chrisraynor.com
Sun Aug 28 19:24:51 CEST 2011

Hi Vidar,

they're up on http://osm.chrisraynor.com/dugnad/ I thought Linda had let
everyone know that's where they were, but if you don't know then I doubt
others will! Feel free to put them up somewhere more official (there's a zip
too for easy downloading). The map is looking better so I thought that
people had been working through it, but that may just be a coincidence.
Perhaps we can use the wiki to coordinate things like the Oslo data?

Chris