[NUUG kart] Need help for translation

Alexander Matheisen AlexanderMatheisen at ish.de
Fri Dec 16 17:16:05 CET 2011

Hello,

i do not know if anybody here already knows my project OpenLinkMap, so I will
explain it short.
http://openlinkmap.org/
This is a map showing additional information on the map, like websites,
wikipedia, the next bus stop, images or opening hours, by clicking on markers.
There is also a search and some other features.

The reason for my request: I want to make OpenLinkMap available in many
languages, so I need people speaking other languages to translate it.
So if someone of you would like to translate it, just download e.g. the
english language files (en.php and en.js), translate them and send me the
files.
https://github.com/rurseekatze/OpenLinkMap/tree/master/locales

I will add the translator to the credits:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:OpenLinkMap#Danksagungen (only in
german, translation coming soon...)

Please keep me on Cc because I am not subscribed to the list... ;)

Regards from Germany
Alex