[NUUG kart] Introduction

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed Oct 2 12:45:08 CEST 2013

Hey all,

First of all, excuse me for writing in english. My norwegian is....
eerrrrrr... not good.

I just wanted to say "hi". I was in the State of the Map conference three
weeks ago, told everyone that I moved to Norway for my new job (Trondheim,
doing maritime control systems), and was reminded that saying "hi" in here
should be a good idea.

Now that statkart has opened up data, it seems a good moment to come in and
speak up.

Over the next few days, I hope I'll be able to re-read the thread about
importing the kartdata, and suggest something. I have quite some experience
doing imports back in Spain, and might be able to help. I'm the original coder
of ogr2osm for a reason ;-)

Oh, and anyone in Trondheim wanting to have a beer: just write me back.

Best,