[NUUG video] Daily Tech News Show and the Norwegian open channel Frikanalen

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon May 23 15:01:09 CEST 2016

[Tom Merritt]
> The MPEG 4 is the original and OGG is derived.  The unofficial Video RSS is
> maintained by a listener in Taiwan but he is exceptionally diligent and
> keeps it up to date.

Very good.  I will use the RSS and the MPEG 4 files as the source.  The
first test upload is already available on
the web and will be available in an hour or so, I suspect. :)

Btw, is there a chance you will include music in the show that trigger
payments to copyright holders?  It will affect how we handle the video.

--
Happy hacking