[NUUG fiksgatami] Adapting MySociety websites

selvam velmurugan selvam.velmurugan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:51:41 CET 2009

A quick update.

We're at present stuck with installing postgresql on a redhat host. The plan
is to get the issue resolved within this weekend and start hacking at a
generic solution for mapit.

How is it coming on your end ?

Cheers,
Selvam

PS: Petter, are you on skype ? My skype id is selvam.velmurugan - it would
be good to sync-up over skype sometime.