[NUUG fiksgatami] Accessing tile server

selvam velmurugan selvam.velmurugan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 05:08:58 CET 2009

Makes sense. I'll be looking into the mapit replacement starting tomorrow.

Meanwhile, have you/Matthew heard of fixitottawa (
http://www.openottawa.org/category/fixit/) ? They've implemented a
fixmystreet like site (layout looks similar) and was wondering if they'd
adopted mysociety's source code or built from ground up. Let me know if you
heard about them.

Cheers,
Selvam