[NUUG fiksgatami] Fixmystreet translation for nb_NO.UTF-8

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Jan 15 17:30:38 CET 2009

I created a file listing the current changes done in our tree.  If you
want to have a look, check out
<URL:http://www.fiksgatami.no/localpatch.diff>.  I'll try to keep it
up-to-date.

At the moment, it contain a few patches to make more strings
translatable, updates for the apache config, HTML escaping of
exception text, improved exception when a SQL query fail, more useful
information when no map is available, and some locale push/pop calls.
The locale push/pop calls are probably wrong.  I am not sure yet where
they should be placed.

>> Have not looked into it yet.  Currently trying to figure out why "All
>> repots" do not work.  Only get a "HTTP error: 403 Forbidden" message
>> in the log. :(
>
> Can't think of anything for that, I'm afraid.

Me neither, and the error message is useless.

Btw, how much work do you believe it would be to replace the current
map with a OpenLayers based one?

Happy hacking,