[NUUG fiksgatami] Adapting MySociety websites

selvam velmurugan selvam.velmurugan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:41:36 CET 2009

Hello Petter and team,
Great to hear from you. As Matthew mentioned, we're a small group of folks -
split between Seattle and Chennai/Madras - working to adapt FixMyStreet for
India.

I ran your wiki using Google translator and it was quite readable and
helpful - hence may not need an English version for the time being.

Shanmugam, our lead developer, has installed the required perl packages and
currently working on setting up PostgreSQL. From now on, we'll keep in touch
with you regarding developments on our end and will subscribe to your
mailing list to get update on your progress.

Besides the translation part, roughly how much effort (in man-days) do you
envision to adapt FixMyStreet for Norway ?

Cheers,
Selvam