[NUUG fiksgatami] [patch] Small update to the norwegian fixmystreet translation

selvam velmurugan selvam.velmurugan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:38:02 CEST 2009

I'll mail a tar of the code repository as that might be easier for the
time-being. One word of caution - please lower your expectations :), as I
just hacked through the system to get things working the way I wanted.
We've been busy with couple other initiatives along the lines of
VoteReport.in, Sharek9061.org, AliveInAfghanistan.org (which we launched
earlier to help monitor elections).

And, another development you might be interested in, is we're planning to
adapt the Ushahidi framework to launch FixOurCity in Delhi. If that goes
fine, then we might migrate the existing one to Ushahidi as well. Let me
know if you would like to know more.