[NUUG fiksgatami] [CASE:10366] Present administrative borders in Norway as polygons in Shape file?

CloudMade Support support at cloudmade.com
Mon Nov 1 14:40:32 CET 2010

Hello guys,

Generation of our downloads in general takes 3-4 days if we'll add relations to them it won't complete in a month time so for now it's impossible.

As a solution I can ask our developer to create data with relations only for Norway, but it can be done only in to weeks, because now he's on vacation. Can you wait?

With best regards,
Pavel