[NUUG fiksgatami] Porting your FixMyStreet app to Norway?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Apr 11 16:10:51 CEST 2011

Hi.  I am one of the people involved in the Norwegian port of
FixMyStreet, <URL: http://www.fiksgatami.no/ >, and I have noticed
your app for Nokia smartphones mentioned on

How hard would it be to adjust this app to know if it is in Norway or
Great Britain, and send to our site for Norwegian problems?

Will the app work on my Nokia N810?  Is it downloadable without using
the Ovi Store, and is the source available as free software?

CC to the mailing list for the Norwegian FixMyStreet installation.

Happy hacking,