[NUUG fiksgatami] Emails after four weeks refer to www.writetothem.com - how to change?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Apr 19 14:09:31 CEST 2011

[Matthew Somerville]
> If it's just the URLs you want to change, that seems fine to me. If
> you want to change the text, this might be better waiting until
> things are templated out to Catalyst and then it should be easier
> for you to change bits of text as you want (hopefully!).

I believe the text is fine and only want to change the URL for now.
Eventually, perhaps we get our own version of writetothem, but until
then our users should be well off with the other URL.

Fixed typo (thank you for noticing) and created pull request.

Will wrap up the existing email threads, and try to use the github
infrastrucuture more in the future.

Happy hacking,