[NUUG fiksgatami] Open311 + iphone app

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Apr 27 00:10:01 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:39:41PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Gorm Eriksen]
> > Hei,jeg kom over dette prosjektet ved en tilfeldighet:
> > http://fixmystreet.org.nz/api
> >
> > Virker som de har en fungerende versjon av Open311 for fixmystreet og de
> > deler kode. Samme person har også en iPhone app
> > http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/fixmystreet/id396611632?mt=8
> >
> > Har vi vært i kontakt med de?
>
> Det er første gang jeg hører om dette, i hvert fall.  Det høres jo
> skikkelig stilig ut med open311-støtte i fiksgatami.  Nå har jeg spurt
> dem om kildekode.

Fikk dette svaret tilbake:

From: Jonathan Hunt <jonathan (at) huntdesign.co.nz>
Subject: Re: [Website Feedback] Is the source for this site available?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:03:12 +1200
To: pere (at) hungry.com

Hi Petter

> Hi.  Is the source of this site available?  I'm one of the people
> behind the norwegian port of fixmystreet.com (www.fiksgatami.no),
> and we would love to get the open311 support included in our
> version. :)

The source for FixMyStreet NZ is at
http://drupal.org/project/fixmystreet
though it's not plug & play at the moment.

I plan to release the Open311 support via
http://drupal.org/project/open311
but the Open311 component is still a work-in-progress and will probably only make sense in the context of Drupal.

I have been looking at
https://github.com/mheadd/PHPOpen311
but I'm not sure if I will use it or not.

Regards
Jonathan

Jonathan Hunt
jonathan (at) huntdesign.co.nz
http://huntdesign.co.nz
+64 21 529 250
PO Box 1062, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand

Vennlig hilsen,