[NUUG fiksgatami] [Website Feedback] Is the source for this site available?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Apr 29 13:01:22 CEST 2011

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> One thing that occured to me after looking at your site, is that by
> implementing the server side of open311 in the mySociety code, the
> municipalities, the press and the public get a query language to
> access the database, and thus can solve some of the report wishes I
> have heared (like being able to extract all unsolved issues in an
> area).

I've implemented a draft now available from
documenting some of the issues I discovered.

A few question based on this draft:

 - How do you handle the lack of title/summary in the request
   attribute list?

 - How do you handle the lack of address information provided when
   only a lat/lon coordinate is available?  Open311 seem to require
   it.

 - How do you handle several several administrations in the Open311
   request objects?

Happy hacking,