[NUUG fiksgatami] FixMystreet in Norway?

Tom Steinberg director at mysociety.org
Thu Feb 3 18:53:10 CET 2011

Dear Petter,

Yes, I am now happy to say that we are in agreement to go ahead on
this project. The only thing I would ask is that we extend the
expected delivery date until the last day of February (instead of the
third week) because it has taken a little time to get to this point
than previously expected.

If you are OK with that one week change, then let us know and we'll get started.

Also, please note that once the project is started, could you please
send all project correspondence to business at fixmystreet.com , in order
to make sure that the right people see your mail in a timely fashion.

all the best,

Tom Steinberg