[NUUG fiksgatami] [NUUG kart] FixMystreet in Norway?

Matthew Somerville matthew at mysociety.org
Tue Feb 8 18:42:38 CET 2011

Hi,

I have got all the OSM fylke as KML, you can see that here:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=http:%2F%2Farrow.ukcod.org.uk%2F~matthew%2Ftest2.kml?a

I will have all the OSM kommunes shortly (and hopefully the suburbs you
mention), and we can then use them instead of the N5000 data in mapit. I
believe then mapit will be finished with and ready, and I will move on
to getting things working on FixMyStreet.

A couple of minor things on the kommune relations in OSM:

* Quite a few fylke and kommune are missing ref tags - I will try and
compile a list, and am just going based on name at the moment.

* Relation 406511 isn't needed; the correct relation is 406661.

* Relation 406039 is not correct (it has Forsand and misses Froland),
407596 is correct, but has an incorrect description tag saying
Vest-Agder instead of Aust-Agder.

* Relation 406869 has a tag of "scription" rather than "description".

I haven't edited OSM myself, so am not sure I'm the best person to fix
them, but hopefully that's helpful :)

ATB,
Matthew