[NUUG fiksgatami] [NUUG kart] FixMystreet in Norway?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Feb 10 10:37:03 CET 2011

[Matthew Somerville]
> Hi,
>
> I have got all the OSM fylke as KML, you can see that here:
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=http:%2F%2Farrow.ukcod.org.uk%2F~matthew%2Ftest2.kml?a
>
> I will have all the OSM kommunes shortly (and hopefully the suburbs you
> mention), and we can then use them instead of the N5000 data in mapit. I
> believe then mapit will be finished with and ready, and I will move on
> to getting things working on FixMyStreet.

It is looking good.  Some minor issues with branding (sent separate
email with patch), and something strange with the touching status for
Oslo (<URL: http://mapit.nuug.no/area/0301/touches.html > claim Oslo
do not touch anything) are the only problems I am aware of at the
moment.

If you mean mapit.nuug.no got the information needed for fixmystreet
to work, I have no further on my list to get fixed with mapit.

> I haven't edited OSM myself, so am not sure I'm the best person to
> fix them, but hopefully that's helpful :)

The good people on kart at nuug.no seem to be already at work fixing the
issues you found.

Happy hacking,