[NUUG fiksgatami] [patch] Some updates for the Norwegian Bokmål translation

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Feb 11 13:44:24 CET 2011

[Matthew Somerville]
> Yes, you're quite right. I don't have any information about how
> people in Norway have their browsers set up - do you know where we
> could find some?

Not really.  I just know half my friends have their browser to prefer
english pages over norwegian pages, and while I know they are on the
tech-savvy end of the scale, I am sure we also want the site to work
for them. :)

> We can do any; not have the English version viewable (very easy),
> give you your own header/footer (easy), brand other pages as needed
> to not have UK-based bits (not as easy but not hard either, we
> already have branding for
> e.g. http://www.guardian.co.uk/edinburgh/fix-my-street ).

OK.  Lets go with only show the norwegian translation for now, and
reconsider when the site start working.

Happy hacking,