[NUUG fiksgatami] [patch] Some updates for the Norwegian Bokm?l translation

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sat Feb 12 08:39:40 CET 2011

[Matthew Somerville]
> If you change this option in conf/general to the following:
>     define('OPTION_ALLOWED_COBRANDS', 'fiksgatami');

Done.

> This will pick up this language change, and possibly other future
> changes that will be made for the site.

Great.  Will fix more translation during the day.

Searching for Norwegian location still do not work, as you are
probably aware.  My test location is 'Ballangen' and it is not found
as a location. :)

Searching for a UK location do not work either.  My test location is
Durham, which fail to show a map location, and continuing without
using the map show an error.

Happy hacking,