[NUUG fiksgatami] FixMystreet in Norway?

Tom Steinberg director at mysociety.org
Wed Jan 5 12:16:20 CET 2011

Dear Petter,

My colleague Matthew has gone through your requirements list, and he's
happy that we can help with the specific points you raise (except
local things like finding boundaries and doing the actual Norwegian
text translation, which is obviously a problem for you).

Our estimate is that this will require 12 days work from our end.
Normally we would charge £900 plus 20% tax for each of these days, but
because FixMyStreet is a project we care about a lot we'd be willing
to reduce it to £600 plus tax, making for £8640.

If you'd like we can supply a more detailed list of responses to each
of your points - please let me know.

all the best,

Tom Steinberg