[NUUG fiksgatami] FixMystreet in Norway?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Jan 18 13:39:51 CET 2011

[Tom Steinberg]
> I will leave the rest of your questions to the developers,

Sound good.  Hope we can finalize the task descriptions soon.

> but on this timing front, I'm afraid we will not be able to make the
> time to start on this project until early February. I would say that
> by the third week of February we should have been able to make most
> of the changes you are asking about.

Such time frame would be OK for us.

But I miss feedback on wrapping up this agreement.  I've started
writing what I believe we agree on in
feedback on what form you would like this agreement to have before I
continue.  My current idea is to draft a text describing terms and
tasks, and when we agree on both I can place the order and you can get
working.  Does this sound good to you?

The text is not complete, and probably need more clarification before
we get a shared understanding of the tasks, but I hope it can provide
a starting point.

Happy hacking,