[NUUG fiksgatami] FixMystreet in Norway?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Jan 30 09:55:35 CET 2011

[Tom Steinberg]
> Dear Petter,
>
> Thanks for showing is this document. I'll try to make sure the team
> is happy with it, and feed back any changes by next week.

Great.  I've cleaned up <URL:http://piratepad.net/J1KrC1eZAN > a bit,
and believe it is now sufficient from our point of view.  Is it OK
from your point of view too?  If we both agree on the text, I believe
we have a common view on what should be done and am ready to place the
development order. :)

The test cases at the bottom are not complete yet (we need to ask some
possible partners if they want to be part of the test or not), but I
hope we can specify these in more detail later.

Happy hacking,