[NUUG fiksgatami] Tester microformat-tagging av geo-plassering på fiksgatami

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Jun 9 11:53:55 CEST 2011

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Ser dette ut som en god ide?  Ser implementasjonen riktig ut?  Noen
> som vet hvordan vi kan teste om det fungerer, uten å måtte vente en
> uviss periode og håpe at Google får det med seg?

Spurte på #microformats (irc.freenode.net), og fikk dette svaret:

<ChiefRA> pere, there is a tool called Optimus:
<ChiefRA> hold on, I'll give you the exact URL to check it directly
<ChiefRA> pere, this is the Optimus website:
  http://microformatique.com/optimus/ and on the left middle page, you
  will find a Validator field. Insert there your website's particular
  pages and hit Validate
<ChiefRA> If you would like to see how Google is "viewing" the
  microformats part, you can use a tool called Rich Snippets Testing
  Tool here:
  http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=&view=cse
  . Bare in mind that Google won't list organizations in their results
  and this tool will highlight that aspect of it.

Har testet, og GPS-koordinatene ble snappet opp. :)

Vennlig hilsen,