[NUUG fiksgatami] [patch] Add support for norwegian post codes in mapit

Matthew Somerville matthew at mysociety.org
Sat Mar 5 20:59:10 CET 2011

On 05/03/2011 08:26, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Gah, as usual, I forgot to include the patch.  Second try.

All commited (slightly tweaked and improved a few bits). I assume your
partial postcode wasn't working because:
+     elif mysociety.config.get('COUNTRY') == 'NO':
+         return is_valid_partial_gb_postcode(pc)

you were still calling the UK function :-)

I've also committed changes so that you're not outputting British Grid
System results any more either.

ATB,
Matthew