[NUUG fiksgatami] [patch] Use mapit for post code locations also for fiksgatami

Matthew Somerville matthew at mysociety.org
Sat Mar 5 21:00:25 CET 2011

Hi Petter,

On 05/03/2011 12:05, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
 > -Subproject commit 5d1916f6e20aec35d6799d9228b828520fcbfeea
 > +Subproject commit f8bd47ec427fd45047f937fe09155a530045eef7

Not sure why your diff includes a rollback of commonlib :-) (nothing
important has changed since the version the diff wants to roll back to,
but probably need to check the submodule is up to date and remains that
way ("git submodule update" should do it).

> I'm not sure if this is correct, as the string representation of
> lat/long can end up with the wrong decimal point.

It was just the latest change I added (which was to fix non-JavaScript
panning of the map on a report page) that introduced this, hopefully now
fixed. I've committed the handling of NO postcodes via mapit.

ATB,
Matthew