[NUUG fiksgatami] [patch] Updated Norwegian translation and adjustment to the branding

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Mar 7 08:51:49 CET 2011

[Matthew Somerville]
> Done.

More testing exposed two more typos / bugs in the translation.
Attached.

> Postcodes in the UK are just points; that's what we use for Mapit in
> the UK. In an email to here in January, I wrote: "MaPit already uses
> GPS coordinates for points, so it just needs a bit of work to store
> shapes in GPS co-ordinates rather than the British National Grid it
> currently does. Would you just want to use MaPit for the point ->
> authority look up, or would you also load postnummer (I don't know
> how small they are, or whether Norwegians use them for locating as
> the UK does)."

Thank you.  Did not understand this until you wrote this, and as you
have seen in later emails, I was based on this knowledge able to add
mapit support for Norwegian post codes and get our fiksgatami to
become more accurate when locating post codes. :)

Happy hacking,