[NUUG fiksgatami] Android app for fixmystreet.com and fiksgatami.no?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Mar 18 10:44:21 CET 2011

Hi.  I have noticed your Android app available via
<URL:http://www.fixmystreet.com.br/>.  I am one of the people behind
the Norwegian port of fixmystreet.com, and I wonder if the Brazilian
Android app could be made to work for our Norwegian site.

It would of course be best if it automatically detected which country
it is located in, and reported to the correct site when in Norway, but
I am not picky. :)

Can the app work for the British site too?

Is the source of the app available as free software?

Do you know about other Android apps for FixMyStreet like sites?

Happy hacking,