[NUUG fiksgatami] iPhone app for fixmystreet.com and fiksgatami.no?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Mar 20 10:16:19 CET 2011

Hi.  I have noticed your iPhone app available via
the Norwegian port of fixmystreet.com, and I wonder if this app could
be made to work for our Norwegian site.

It would of course be best if it automatically detected which country
it is located in, and reported to the correct site when in Norway, but
I am not picky. :)

Is the list of categories fetched dynamically from the FixMyStreet web
site?  It differ from location to location, so I believe it have to be
for the app to work properly.  Also, the list of categories in Norway
is different from the one in England.

Is the source of the app available as free software?

Do you know about other iPhone apps for FixMyStreet like sites?

CC to the development list for fiksgatami.

Happy hacking,