[NUUG fiksgatami] Warnings about redefined subroutines from cron jobs

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Mar 24 07:33:10 CET 2011

Hi, Matthew.

After updating to the latest version of the fixmystreet source, I get
warnings from two of the cron jobs:

send-reports:

  Subroutine Version redefined at
    /srv/fiksgatami-prod.nuug.no/fixmystreet/bin/../commonlib/perllib/HTTPNegotiate.pm
    line 4.

  Subroutine choose redefined at
    /srv/fiksgatami-prod.nuug.no/fixmystreet/bin/../commonlib/perllib/HTTPNegotiate.pm
    line 16.

send-questionnaires:

  Subroutine Version redefined at /usr/share/perl5/HTTP/Negotiate.pm
    line 4.
  Subroutine choose redefined at /usr/share/perl5/HTTP/Negotiate.pm
    line 16.

Is this a perl version skew problem between our perl and your perl?
Would be nice to avoid these emails from cron.

Happy hacking,