[NUUG fiksgatami] [patch] Get graph drawing working for fiksgatami.no

Matthew Somerville matthew at mysociety.org
Thu Mar 24 11:03:58 CET 2011

Hi Petter,

The scripts do work fine here. On our servers, the user that the site is
run by has a .pgpass file set up so that it can access the database
without a password when using psql - this seems a possible solution for
you too? If you're going to do something like the below, it would seem
more sensible to change the whole script to Perl rather than a hybrid;
it could then have less temporary file usage etc. too.

 > BTW: I saw you published info on a Nokia app for Fixmystreet.  Where
 > can I reach the author, to see if I can get it adjusted for my N810?

I'll pass on your request :) Just heard from him out of the blue a few
days ago.

ATB,
Matthew