[NUUG fiksgatami] Updating FiksGataMi

Matthew Somerville matthew at mysociety.org
Tue Nov 18 18:49:15 CET 2014

On 15 November 2014 23:56, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com> wrote:

> Anyway, it is named fiksgatami2-dev.nuug.no, and I wonder where I can
> find your SSH key.

Thanks for setting this up :) Could you possibly put database dumps of
mapit.nuug.no and fiksgatami.no on this server so we can then test
upgrading them to work with the current code and checking that all goes
okay. For mapit, that should then be all that's necessary as its data won't
be changing; we'll have to perform a new dump/upgrade of FiksGataMi's
database at the point we want to shut down/ move the live service. But that
should be fine for testing that it all works.

ATB,
Matthew