[NUUG fiksgatami] Upgrading fiksgatami.no for us?

Ben Nickolls ben at mysociety.org
Wed Oct 29 14:54:31 CET 2014

Petter

Good news! In return for some analytics data concerning fiksgatami.no mySociety would be happy to fund the upgrade of the codebase.

Our charitable funding is increasingly focussed on having successful (where successful is deemed as a site that attracts a certain amount of traffic and/or handles a certain number of transactions) sites operating on our codebases outside of the UK and, with this in mind, we would like to help you to ensure that fiksgatami.no continues to be as useful as possible.

We’ve yet to schedule developer time to do so but we’ll be in touch when we do. I’ve CC’d Paul Lenz who is head of our International team, he may get in touch about the site itself.

Thanks

—
Benjamin Nickolls
Commercial Manager