[NUUG fiksgatami] Upgrading fiksgatami.no for us?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Oct 29 16:36:31 CET 2014

[Ben Nickolls]
> Petter
>
> Good news! In return for some analytics data concerning
> fiksgatami.no mySociety would be happy to fund the upgrade of the
> codebase.

This sound interesting, indeed.  What kind of analytics data did you
have in mind?

I suspect the details here will affect if we can accept or not, as
personal information about the users need to be kept with us, and
there are no web stats available.  But we of course have the
fixmystreet database available for calculating summaries. :)

> Our charitable funding is increasingly focussed on having successful
> (where successful is deemed as a site that attracts a certain amount
> of traffic and/or handles a certain number of transactions) sites
> operating on our codebases outside of the UK and, with this in mind,
> we would like to help you to ensure that fiksgatami.no continues to
> be as useful as possible.
>
> We’ve yet to schedule developer time to do so but we’ll be in touch
> when we do. I’ve CC’d Paul Lenz who is head of our International
> team, he may get in touch about the site itself.

I did get your email, and have been intending to reply as soon as I
heard back from my contact that initiated this request, but have not
had time to poke him to ask if he had any success in being allowed to
fund this development.  Sorry for not replying sooner, but I still
have not had time to poke him. :(

--
Happy hacking