[NUUG fiksgatami] Upgrading fiksgatami.no for us?

Ben Nickolls ben at mysociety.org
Wed Sep 10 15:09:12 CEST 2014

Petter

Thanks for getting in touch (if only through a roundabout way).

Is the codebase for fiksgatmi published somewhere in the open so that we can do a diff against the latest version? This will be the easiest possible way for us to check what needs to be done.  To give you an indication of cost our rates are £750/day so we could be looking from £750-1,500 upward I imagine depending on what needs to be done.

We can quite easily give you a better indication once we get a look over the codebase. I’ve CC’d our lead FMS developer Hakim, if you could include him on any response that would be great.

Thanks

Ben
—
Commercial Manager