[NUUG jobbmarked] Software Engineer- Embedded SW development, Cisco Systems Norway (Lysaker)

Johan Herland johherla at online.no
Wed Feb 15 13:36:50 CET 2017

The details are here:
https://m.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=90633163

<quote>
Software Engineer- Embedded SW development

What You'll Do
Cisco’s Collaboration Technology Group is recruiting one or more
software engineers to help improve our video conferencing solutions.
You’ll be a joining a cross functional team that develops products
from hardware and software. The main responsibilities for this
position is:
- Develop software for current and next generation portfolio
- Utilize, integrate and upstream open source software
- Continually participate in improving our software

Who You'll Work With
Our team is responsible for low-level software running on custom
hardware used in our video conferencing systems. We offer an exciting
and challenging position in a highly skilled team combined with
flexibility and inspiring technical challenges

Who You Are
You should have the following qualifications:
- University / College degree (master)
- 2-5 years of experience, but graduates with excellent grades are
also encouraged to apply
- programming experience, preferably good knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with embedded SW development (ARM, DSP, SoC, multi-core CPU)
- Knowledge of Linux, Android and boot loaders
- Understanding of build systems and toolchains
</quote>

I'm not responsible for the posting, but I do work in the same
team/group., so feel free to ask me questions.

--
Johan Herland, <johherla at online.no>
www.herland.net