[NUUG jobbmarked] Jotta looking for Senior System Administrator/SRE/Ops Engineer

Rolf Larsen rolf at jotta.no
Thu Jan 26 12:36:43 CET 2017

Jottacloud is a cloud storage service that lets you back up, sync and share
files. We recently launched Jottacloud Photos – a super fast service that
organizes all your photos.

We are approaching 1 million users and we run on hundreds of servers that
handle billions of files and tens of petabytes. We have a small but
efficient team where the focus is on results rather than formalities and
overhead.

Are you our new System administrator / Operations engineer / SRE ?

We are looking for an experienced systems / networks administrator that
wants to work in a small, fast paced team, managing all of Jottacloud’s
infrastructure. That’s 2 datacentres, 10Gbit/s incoming traffic, 30 PB
storage, 400 servers, lots of Docker containers, and a bunch of networking
gear. All of our infrastructure is based on open source technology, apart
from dedicated load balancers (F5 Big-IP), and switches from Juniper. We
don’t mind if you’re not intimate with all of the tech we rely on, but you
have to be hungry for knowledge and a fast learner.
https://www.jottacloud.com/nb/we-are-growing-and-hiring/

--

Regards
Rolf Arne Larsen