[NUUG kart] Lovlig bruk av OpenStreetMap?

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed Oct 14 10:18:27 CEST 2015

El Miércoles 14. octubre 2015 10.09.26 Atle Frenvik Sveen escribió:
> På den annen side: jeg er langt fra noen advokat som snakker flytende
> legalsese, men frasen "should typically" tror jeg nok gir folk en ganske
> stor frihet (juridisk sett). Hva med å kontakte MazeMap? Iván Sánchez
> Ortega er ivrig OSMer og jobber for MazeMap i Trondheim.

Exactly, and I'm uploading a new "about" page to production about right now
with a link to the ODbL. But it's not like we were hiding it ;-)

I know about the preferred means of attribution (link in the corner), but the
problem is the web app is used usually at zoom levels 19 and further, where
OSM data is hidden and building data by NTNU and others is used - so that'd be
misleading actually.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivan at sanchezortega.es> <ivan at geonerd.org>
<ivan at mazemap.no>