Fwd: Re: [alaveteli-community] Re: Right To Know Day: Anyone got any plans?

Ben Waldron bwng at openmailbox.org
Tue Sep 13 13:01:41 CEST 2016

Noe vi kan gjøre?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [alaveteli-community] Re: Right To Know Day: Anyone got
any plans?
Date: 	Tue, 13 Sep 2016 03:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Gemma Humphrys <gemma at mysociety.org>
To: 	Alaveteli Community <alaveteli-users at googlegroups.com>

Hi everyone,

So our lovely designer Martin has designed some share graphics which
we'll use on Right To Know Day on 28th September. You can see them
here: https://github.com/mysociety/alaveteli/issues/3330 Fyi he needs to
change the date on them from 23rd to 28th ;)

We will have a few differently-worded graphics which we'll
tweet/Facebook throughout the day - you can see copy ideas
here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tph4QT0Q2F9Uxn9VsvObS_Coayd98ItpKhkDsiUfgL8/edit

Does anyone want to use these too? We're happy to customise them for
your site! Just let us know what you want them to say/whether you need
them in different language etc.

Alternatively, we could always send you the Illustrator design file so
you can customise them yourself :)

Cheers!

Gemma.