Functionality added : conformance level description

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Dec 1 21:01:04 CET 2016

Hi.

[Thomas Sødring]
> Folks,
>
> I'm back developing as I have had a few days between the end of the
> teaching semester and exam correction time. I thought I'd prioritise
> what Petter was asking for and that is the top level description of
> functionality the core supports and where the associated apis are
> located.

Very good to hear you are working on the features.  I gave the current
git version a go.  Btw, will this change bring us closer to adding
postjournal data into the database?  I am eager to test the store and
search functionallity. :)

Anyway, both 'mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install' and '(cd
core-webapp; mvn spring-boot:run)' and work.  And I get the json output
when asking Chromium to visit the <URL: http://127.0.0.1:8092/noark5v4 >
URL after logging in.

> The first two are the official Noark 5 api interfaces that we must
> support, the final two are my own apis that I want to support. We will
> probably see a few more official api descriptions in the future.
> byggesak and masseimport are two that I think will be on the horison
> soon.

I see the use of a bulk import API, but why can't byggesak use the
normal saksarkiv API?

> Please note that going forward you must specify that you only accept
> application/vnd.noark5-v4+json on the client.

OK.  Is this the case already?  I did not expect Chromium to do this
automatically, but it seem to work to get the json output for the
toplevel URL.  But when I visit the individual pages (all four, looking
like <URL: http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/hateoas-api/arkivstruktur >),
I get this:

  Whitelabel Error Page

  This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing
  this as a fallback.

  Thu Dec 01 19:58:03 UTC 2016
  There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
  No message available

Am I doing it wrong?

--
Happy hacking