Functionality added : conformance level description

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Dec 2 10:37:03 CET 2016

[Thomas Sødring]
> Your understanding is correct, so maybe we are just saying the same
> thing but differently.  byggesak will be a third api as it has it's
> own metadata that is not part of sakarkiv. Technically, if byggesak
> extends from sakarkiv, you will be able to search byggesak records
> within the sakarkiv interface, but you won't get all the metadata! If
> it extends from File (mappe), then you will have a different route! I
> have a masters currently looking at the byggesak metadata, so we might
> be able to push this for the record keeping community in
> Norway. Trondheim kommune have done some work on this but it was based
> on scanning historic documents.

The use case I have in mind is searching, and when I search the official
API for case files, I expect to find what I am searching for all case
files I have access to, even byggesak ones.  It would be OK if I did not
get all the metadata, as long as there was a way to notice that there
are more metadata available using some other API.

> Can you post your response? This is my reponse:

The GET request used these headers, according to Chromium Inspect:

Accept:text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Encoding:gzip, deflate, sdch
Accept-Language:en-US,en;q=0.8
Cache-Control:max-age=0
Connection:keep-alive
Cookie:JSESSIONID=B6DDFD8CDA319A9B0145A67B0D0A0536
Host:localhost:8092
Upgrade-Insecure-Requests:1
User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.143 Safari/537.36

And this was the response header:

Cache-Control:no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate