Search functionality on registryEntries (journalpost)

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Tue Dec 6 14:15:38 CET 2016

Petter and others,

I am beginning to think that there is a need for an additional
interface, one called *innsyn*. This would allow you to search records
belonging to various organisations stored in the core.

 - http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/organisation/974760746&sakId=2013-883

where 974760746 is the organisation number and 2013-883 is the case file

 -
http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/organisation/974760746&sakId=2013-883&dokId=10

will give you document number 10 in that case file.

 - http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/saksmappe/2013-883

will list all the case files with a case Id = 2013-883

I think there is a bit of work to be done in considering what this
interface should support and if it should be hateoas style.

The import interface will just allow you to import data, so it basically
only supports POST requests.

The innsyn interface will only support GET requests. It will not support
POST / UPDATE / PUT or PATCH. It could support such request for a user
with elevated privileges though.

Comments? Thoughts?

 - Tom