Welcome to nikita-noark5-core

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Mon Nov 7 13:28:01 CET 2016

This mailing list exists to create a discussion forum related to
questions about the HiOA Noark 5 Core. The project in question is hosted at:

https://github.com/HiOA-ABI/nikita-noark5-core

The current status of the core is that the domain model is complete and
that we are working on the Noark 5v4 interface. Development is following
a top-down approach where we start at the fonds level and work our way
down to documentObject.

The forum gives open access to developer resources, but hopefully also
will be a forum where the developers can exchange ideas on architecture
and implementation, resulting in a professional grade Noark 5 open
source core.

 - Tom