Is there a test suite for the Noark 5 REST interface??

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Wed Nov 9 18:59:31 CET 2016

Hi,

I think you are asking about the official interface that is in Beta [1].
No, there is no test framework for this yet. The National Archive wishes
that one should be developed, but it hasn't been developed yet. I am
hoping that the test suite that is included in the code can result in a
framework that can be used to test any Noark system. But I don't have
the time to think about that. I'm also hoping that the core will include
software to test Noark 5 extractions, but that will come after version 1.0.

 - Tom

[1]
https://samdok.com/leveranser/leveranser-2016/noark5-tjenestegrensesnitt-v-1-0-beta/