Redirect from the login page after logging in?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Apr 18 12:52:47 CEST 2017

Hi Alexander.  Looked for you on IRC, but you had dropped out.

Anyway, I made a pull request with some changes to web/ to get it to use
the token when using GET after login.  Did I get it right?

I also tried to add a redirect after successful login, but failed.  How
should this be done?  The angular recipes I found did not work or I did
not understand them. :)

As Thomas need to know he will have a working web interface before May
1th, I thought I should try to look at what is left.  But I do not
really know much about JavaScript, so it is an uphill battle. :)

--
Happy hacking