Updated version 0.1 of Nikita - interface update

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Wed Feb 1 10:22:56 CET 2017

On 02/01/2017 10:04 AM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Thomas Sødring]
>> Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing. The equivalent of
>>
>>  http://n5test.kxml.no/api/
>>
>> is
>>
>>  http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/hateoas-api/
> Oh.  But the last one give 404 not found, not a JSON documents with
> links?

Hmmm, Sorry I made a mistake here.  This:

 http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/

is equvialent to:

 http://n5test.kxml.no/api/

"api" is a contextpath, equivalent to my "noark5v4"

>> http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/hateoas-api/ should lead you
>> http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/hateoas-api/arkivstruktur/
>>
>> and from here you should be able to get
> Not happening when I test.
Argh! Something must have happened yesterday in the final round of
commits! I checked every step to match the readme. I will take a quick
at it now!