Updated version 0.1 of Nikita - interface update

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Feb 2 11:30:29 CET 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> *Issue 1. Mime types*
> Some controllers were not set to produce
>
>  application/vnd.noark5-v4+json
>
> All controllers now both produce and *assume*
> application/vnd.noark5-v4+json

I suspect this was incorrectly implemented to assume a MIME type also
for the GET requests.  It should only be required for POST.

> *Issue 3. ny-arkiv*
>
> It's working for me. When I look at the JSON below, there seems to be a
> mistake with an extra comma before the closing parenthesis.
>
>  fondsdata = {
>             "title"           : "Title of the test fonds",
>             "description"     : "Description of the test fonds",
>             "oppbevaringsted" : [ "location 1", "location2", "location3" ],
>             "documentMedium"  : "Elektronisk arkiv",
>         }
>
> Can you double check this?

This is working with the last update.  The extra comma only affect the
python parsing, and should not cause any problem here.

> *Issue 4. GET on arkiv/*
> This is failing:
>
> http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/hateoas-api/arkivstruktur/arkiv/
>
> It's not failing for me, can you dig deeper and see what's returning as
> an error?

This is also working now.

> Thanks for testing! It will be good to know the interface is
> independently verified correct when we're done! Part of me thinks I
> should use your script, but I think at the moment it's better if we do
> the testing independently. We are more likely to discover various
> problems this way, as you have shown already! If I become dependent on
> your script, I might miss some stuff!

I'm perfectly happy with maintaining a separate code base to test any
NOARK 5 core API. :)

After modifying my GETs to send Content-Type, I got 34 successes and 3
failures.  The failures are with gui/, import-api/ and
hateoas-api/arkivstrutur-ny-arkiv/.  On the second run the script fail
earlier, probably because there is data in the database.  I'll
investigate this later.

--
Happy hacking