Updated version 0.1 of Nikita - interface update

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Feb 2 13:28:33 CET 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> I am happy to hear that. Maybe your script can accept a 501 from the
> import-api as a sucess rather than a failure as the import-api is not
> part of standard? I will not look at the gui at the moment. KDRS might
> be doing a job on the gui so I want to concentrate all my efforts on
> moving forward with things that are part of the standard.

Perhaps eventually.  This part of the script is simply starting from the
top, fetching the _links array and visiting all the URLs listed there,
recursively.  It do not really know what it is looking at, just
verifying that everything announced it also GET-able. :)

Btw, on the second run, after creating something in the document, the
http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/hateoas-api/arkivstruktur/dokumentobjekt/
page seem to be empty.  Is this according to the plan?

> BTW, elasticsearch integration went very smoothly. When I persist via
> hibernate it automatically persists to elasticsearch at the same
> time. I can also query this data from the elasticsearch interface on
> the commandline. Maybe after a while, we can remove the database.

Cool. :)

--
Happy hacking