Some performance numbers from a simple test

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Fri Feb 3 23:42:36 CET 2017

Hi,

This SO questions says that the RMI issue is probably just visualvm
profiling data so it is OK. Maybe removing the devtools from the pom
will fix the performance problem:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36743003/java-rmi-tcp-connect-memory-issue

I'll try and run some performance tests myself over the weekend and post
my results.

 - Tom