Some performance numbers from a simple test

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Sat Feb 4 08:48:00 CET 2017

Another thing that will slow performance is the printing of SQL to

 hibernate.show_sql: true

set to

 hibernate.show_sql: false

in the application-PROFILE.yml

In Demo and Prod, it should be false, while in dev it should be true. I
want to print the sql to the console to make sure hibernate is acting
like expected.

 - Tom